Monday, December 8, 2014

Long 'i' Center Games

Today was a typical Monday.   Wouldn't you know we would have a fire drill and a tornado drill at the same time that my students were going to Activity?  Needless to say, my planning period was shortened to about 10 minutes.

On a better note, one of my students bought 'Lunch with the Teacher' with his reward tickets.  He had me in stitches with a million kid jokes.

During word work today, my students had a new set of games.  Our spelling words this week feature long i.  I made this fun set of games to reinforce the concept.

http://mcdn.teacherspayteachers.com/thumbitem/Long-I-Digraph-Literacy-Center-Games-1520680-1417631458/original-1520680-1.jpg

Click HERE!
The great thing about this center is that it has three different games.  Eight to ten students may  play at once.  Although I usually have only four to five students at a center at a time.  With this set of games, students will be kept engaged all week.  Also, on cold days, when we have inside recess, several students will be able to play.  

The games included in are 
'Go-Fish'.  
'Concentration' 
'Alphabetical Order'

All come with directions, differentiation directions, answer keys.

Click HERE to purchase this fun set of games from my store on TpT.

I hope you have a good evening!  Winter break is just around the corner so hang in there.  I am

Cordially yours,

Janetta

No comments:

Post a Comment