Saturday, January 3, 2015

Looking Forward

I realize that many people use the new year as a milestone to reflect on the past year and make resolutions for the new one.  Although I love history and feel that it's very important, I spend most of my energy looking forward.  There are things I would like to accomplish in 2015 and some things that can't be completed, but can be worked on.  These are the things I want to work on for education.

School: Continue my Guided Reading Groups plan.
             Continue to increase the level of expectations for my students.
              Rearrange my student desks.
              Organize my Parent Communication log.
              Upload Bloomboard information.

TpT:  Continue to create quality products that I can use in my classroom.
           Make my two-digit subtraction centers.
           Make a no prep math and literacy pack for each of the major holidays.

Blog/Facebook/tsu:  Host a monthy Linky Party and weekly Flash Freebies.

Okay, so now my goals are out there!  No taking them back!

I hope that you are having a wonderful start to 2015!  I am...

Cordially yours,

Jan’etta

I would love it if you would follow me on any or all of the following:

Click HERE for my newest freebie.






No comments:

Post a Comment