Thursday, January 1, 2015

Disney World and Winter

     We had a wonderful time at Disney World.  Four adults going to Disney was just amazing!  I even stayed out with Saul until 3am at Epcot for Extra Magic Hours!! We went to every park and rode every ride and saw everything we wanted.
Cinderella's Castle


Here we are on Christmas Day at Epcot.  My husband, Stan, is the guy in back.  That's our son with the beard.  Our daughter is on the left in front.  It's difficult to take selfies and insure you get the ball at Epcot!


     When we left Melbourne, Florida, it was 80 degrees.  As we came north west to Arkansas, every stop was colder than the last.  It is cold and rainy today.  We are not happy to be away from our boy.  But we love Arkansas!

     I can't believe it is the new year already.  I am certain that 2015 will be an incredible year for our family!  We have overcome a lot of adversities but are still together!  In addition to my husband and children, I am blessed to have both of my parents and both of my in-laws still doing well.  My grandmother turned 94 in December.  I am so fortunate to get to go to work and spend my day with second graders.  My Lupus isn't causing as many problems as it could. All in all, I am one lucky duck!

     To celebrate I have made the following FOLLOWER FREEBIE:



It is as cute as pie and can be downloaded FREE by CLICKING RIGHT HERE!

I hope the beginning of your year is off to a firecracker start!  I am

Cordially Yours,

Jan’etta

Please consider following me on any or all of the following social media:













3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks for linking up with What's New Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I enjoyed the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute freebie! I love, love, love going to Disney. It's kind of an obsession for me ;)

    ReplyDelete