Saturday, July 26, 2014

Getting Ready for School

I have a lot of things created for my classroom, already.  I went to school yesterday to laminate some things. The crew was waxing the floors, but I was able to cut through the office to get to my room.  Luckily, I am right across the hall from everything!  The Teacher's Lounge, the office, and the work room are all just steps away for me.  There was very little laminating film left but I was able to get some of my things completed.
I laminated my writing center headers and pennants.
Which you can get from Teacher's Pay Teachers.  You may click Here for the link.  I will put this together in the next couple of days and post a picture of the completed board.  I put this on a tri-fold board so that I can put it away when we need the space in our classroom for other things.

I also laminated my Boggle word game.  You can see that I decided to decorate my room in chevron.  I love it, plus, I can put any other thing with it and it still looks cute. I will put this Boggle game on the front of my desk.  It will be a perpetual word work center!
I posted it on my TpT store.  Actually, it is my most downloaded product.  You can click HERE if you are interested in having this in your classroom.

Here I go, off to continue my number one hobby, creating things for my classroom!  Thank you for reading and I hope you have a great weekend! I am 
Cordially Yours,
Jan



No comments:

Post a Comment